Saturday, January 17, 2009

The new thing!

Well, I believe having a blog is the "new cool" thing. So I figured since we have family near and far this would be a great way to keep everyone updated! Currently Joseph is in his Senior year at Southern Illinois University Edwards (SIUE) studying Accounting and Computer Information systems. We are hoping for him the graduate next summer. He is currently working at the college as a student accountant and really enjoys this job b/c they work around his school schedule. I am also going to SIUE and studying Business Administration and in my sophomore year! Expected graduation is Spring 2011. I am currently not working since being laid off in December by Conway freight due to the economy! I have enjoyed my time off but ready to go back to work and make some money again!!!!! I am interviewing for a job at the college some day next week and continue to watch Joseph's great grandma who is almost 95 years old!!!!! My 21st birthday is coming up on Friday the 23rd! Cannot wait! Well here is my first blog I am sure there will be plenty more to update later!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! these are totally the new thing! haha add mine to your list, and I'll add yours! www.amandaandbrandon.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Mandy! Welcome to the blogging world! Glad you're here because its a great way to tell people about anything going on and its a great way to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete